While visiting Mississauga during the TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games, there are many things to see and do to entertain, engage and inspire you and/or your guests.
In addition to its world-class sports venues, Mississauga is conveniently located immediately west of Toronto and is within easy reach of additional TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games host cities or day trips to Niagara Falls and the surrounding areas. Gateway to the world, Mississauga is also home to Canada’s largest Airport — Toronto Pearson International Airport with 65 airlines offering 1,082 flights daily to and from 173 global destinations and serving more than 34 million passengers per year.
- a spectacular waterfront setting for boating, fishing and leisure activities, featuring Canada’s largest freshwater marina
- championship 18-hole golf courses
- woodland walking trails
- outstanding arts, theatre and entertainment
- incredible selection of delicious dining and night life options
- great shopping
- a wonderful blend of commercial and business districts and
- historic places, heritage neighbourhoods, villages and beautiful historic sites
- accessible facilities
Stay and play — welcome to beautiful Mississauga! Visit discovermississauga.ca to start discovering...